Hi. I would ask you about the link but first of all, is it any relevant to this group, which is to discuss about PIVX?
If yes, then go on and post it with big Thank You! If not, feel free to divert people to the post without the link (i.e."Search for .....on Reddit").
"Well, you have a chance of getting a reward every block. Your chance is proportional to how many coins you are staking. If you leave it on 24/7 you have that many more opportunities to get a reward. If you shut down your computer at night you're missing out on a chance to get the reward every minute that it's off.
But it's not like it's impossible to get a reward if you periodically turn your machine off."
We care about our members and their privacy and value.....the fact that we do more than deadlines, we hope give more peace of mind.
Other coins have Telegram as their main social base. PIVX has Discord, Twitter, Reddit and others.
Indeed, we at Telegram are not entirely satisfied with any of these alternatives, Telegram included. PIVX is about privacy and none of these offer it seriously. We are looking into alternatives as well.
zPIV + zPoS UPDATE
- Activation of zPIV v2 (Phase 3) has been completed. Let the zPIV minting begin!
- (It was intentionally enabled without notice so developers could check it first)
- You can manually mint zPIV from the privacy tab. Auto-minting also works now.
- Please note that zPIV denomination is eligible to stake after 200 confirmations,
- That means we may see our very first zPIV staking block in the next 2-3 of hours.
- Once we see a zPIV staked block, then we'll know zPoS is working correctly. smiley
On a side note:
- We are seeing a lot of zPIV being minted already! 2.35% of PIVX coin supply is now zPIV & growing.
- You can check it here: http://184.108.40.206/~pub/DN/DN_masternode_payments_stats.html
- Make sure you generate a zPIV Deterministic Seed key and keep it safe just in case! (see below)
- As zPIV minting fees are burned, we already see blocks with even less than 3 PIV generated! (instead of 5)
#PIVXWallet #PIVXNews #PIVXInfo
Well, it only appears in the Reddit post "How to use deterministic zerocoin generation." However the main board links also to the support page. It wouldn't hurt to cross link both of them. Or, for both of them to contain the same set of commands.
I'm of the opinion that you can't really ever over communicate this sort of stuff.
NEWS HUNTERS: People who ROUTINELY screen the net for PIVX related, RELIABLE news. ATM we are looking for somebody who could screen Reddit, YouTube etc.
SUPPORT STAFF: If you have an area of expertise, we are looking for people to keep an eye on this chat and reply to questions, especially technical. ATM we are especially lacking on masternode knowledge (technical knowledge), although we do have some of the users happy to help.
ACTIVIST MEMBERS: We have a group where we admins as well as other people willing to be pro-active for the PIVX community gather for all sort of things. We need people to investigate and make proposals to new prospective business, organizations and individuals who could accept PIVX for their activities.
OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS: We would like to investigate the possibility of expanding into other more decentralized, FOSS platform like, for instance, Mastodon, Diaspora etc.
We need people to test those and report the usability and maybe help there as required.
PIVX NEWS EDITOR: We need one of two to learn how to edit the news (very basic and simple) and post, taking the news from the News Hunters (above) direclty or from a pool.
AD HOC TASKs: We take decisions to start new projects or just to improve things, to become more efficient. There are many small tasks that need to be done in order to take and carry out those decisions and we need help there. It could be setting a poll, preparing a spreadsheet etc.
MOSTLY - VERY IMPORTANT - : We need reliable poeple, not people that say I'll do this and I'll do that and then they disappear or they just pop in now and then. It's OK to work just few min a day or one/two hrs a week but they must be reachable, realiable and stick to what agreed.
Hope it helps.
The Fast and the Frictionless: Building a Cryptocurrency Exchange with Shakepay – Techvibeshttps://techvibes.com/2018/11/20/the-fast-and-the-frictionless-building-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-with-shakepay?post=redditca